Tuesday, February 15, 2011

cupid


Cupid was busy this year, helping mom make some caramel apples (recipe found here), delivering the treats to family, and letting mama kiss his squishy cheeks all day long.

We enjoyed a romantic dinner "in" with take out, the Bachelor, and a little kissy time.

P.S. Did anyone see Modern Family last week?  One of my favorites! I may need a secret identity for v-day next year.

2 comments:

Rachelle Cook said...

Sounds like a fun day. Thanks for the cute valentines you sent the girls. I love Modern Family I look forward to watching it every week. Last weeks was hilarious. 2 1/2 weeks and we will be back in Utah. We can't wait to see Tate and give him tons of hugs and kisses.
Love Ya!

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Those caramel apples look great! I love those low key nights together!Glad you had a good time!