I took Tate to the library for "story time" last week and he was in heaven.
Not only were there lots of little girls to hit on, but he was amazed at the amount of books there.
We have a fair collection at our house, but this was over the top for Tatum.
I sure hope his love for books never changes.

5 comments:
What a good idea!! I might be seeing you there. Tate is such a cutie.
Lula thinks he should just stop playing games and ask her out already....
That was awesome to hang at the library the other day! Tate is adorable. We need to get all the kids around us together as soon as it warms up!
What a handsome little stud!
That is really great that Tate loves books; he is going to be all the great things you and Chase are rolled into one. Sometimes I just stare at his pictures and think to myself is Katie really a mom?... is she already taking her own little guy to the library? What happened to the days of the nude leotard and sleep overs at the Belleau's?!
Post a Comment