We enjoyed theater food {popcorn, hot dogs, nachos, red vines, m&m's...} while watching the "star" in his debut film, "Tate's First Year."
Tate was definitely spoiled with gifts, sugar, and lots of love from family and friends.
Happy 1st Birthday Tatum!
We Love You.





6 comments:
Such a cute idea! I love it, Happy Birthday Tate!
Oh my gosh, this turned out adorable! You need to open up a party planning company. ;) Happy Bday Tate! Sure do wish we could've been there for the big celebration!
love you!
i love your blog! this is such a fun idea! i write a festive blog (holidays, parties) at sofestive.blogspot.com and was wondering if i could feature your party idea.
-melissa king sunday
What an adorable party!!! Such a cute idea:) Tate's getting cuter everyday... if that's even possible*
Melissa- you're more than welcome to feature the party on your blog! Email me and I can get you the photos: katieophoto@gmail.com
Oh sweet! I LOVE it all--what a great idea to celebrate that way. And the decor is fabulous too.
Post a Comment