Sunday, June 10, 2012

St. George


We just got back from a great weekend with my family in St. George.  Tate and I hitched a ride down with my parents, and he did great in the car!  Chase drove down later that night and we simply got settled in to our condo and attempted to get Tatum adjusted to our new abode...

... After a very rough night with Tatum (maybe three hours of sleep total), we made the best of day 1.  The guys golfed 18 holes while us girls swam at the condo and went shopping.  That night, my sis, parents and I had the pleasure of seeing "Aladdin" at Tuachan.  It was great!


 looking hot with our 3D glasses!

On Saturday, the guys got up early again to play golf.  We took the boys to the main street splash pad/river playground.  They had so much fun!  After some much needed naps, we all went swimming at the condo's pool.  After much discussion for dinner, we settled on a hole-in-the-wall chinese restaurant... but, surprisingly, the food ended up being not too bad.  We celebrated Allie's birthday with cake and ice cream and ended the night with a movie.

 



 







the alligator was a hit!  lots of wrestling going on in the living room...

A very quick trip, but it was fun nonetheless (minus missing Ryan's family).

1 comment:

Carly said...

So awesome. My dad eats at the China Palace every night before he runs the St. George marathon! I ate there last year with him, and I'm sure we will again this year!