My sis-in-law Sara roped me into doing The Dirty Dash this past weekend with her and her friends Sarah and Jacee. What is the Dirty Dash you say? It's a 5.5 mile "race" in the mud, with many obstacles along the way. We got all dressed up for the occasion (that is half the fun). I've never had so much fun running and getting filthy along the way!
Thanks for the laughs girls!
The BEFORE...
Muah! Jace (aka gazelle)
Sara Sarah
attempting to smile with our "chester" mustaches.
The DURING...
The AFTER...
not telling who's stained granny panties those were...
5 comments:
These are AWESOME pictures!!! Your costumes are hilarious! I love how your "white" shirt looked at the end. Way to go, Katie!
that is AWESOME!! and those pictures are priceless. so fun.
Love your posts!!! you are so cute in your costume! I love how even looking silly, your pretty eyes still pop out! Good job running! We are doing the September one if you want to join and do it again. I think it is going to be a huge group of any neighbors,etc. I love the panties!hehe You will have to tell me how you got so many great pictures. i got some last year of the group because I was pregnant but dont know who will take photos this year!
Seriously how did you get those during pictures? Did one of you somehow carry a camera?!
Amy- lets just say a camera can stay pretty clean when tucked in your sports bra in a ziploc bag! Anything for a good photo opp, right?
Post a Comment