Thursday, February 24, 2011

snow

Tate was too young last year to take outside in the snow, so last week I bundled him up and took him outside to discover some freshly fallen snow.  He kept falling into the cold fluffy stuff.  His hands would get freezing and he'd look at his mom (hiding behind the camera) for help.  Freezing hands, booger nose, and a few tears later, we got some great shots.  Maybe next year he'll love snow...

print_0241 BW

print_0252 BW

print_0249

print_0234 seventies
print_0238 seventies

© KO Photography

5 comments:

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

Cute photos! Maybe Aspen and Tate can play in the snow together next year! I tell my kids to keep their mittens on but they always want to take them off and then freeze.

Andrus Family said...

So cute! I keep wanting to take some pictures outside with my boys but i dont have enough hands! I'll have to schedule something when Jayson is home from work sometime! Tate is sure growing up!

Anonymous said...

hey katie! 'member me? so cute!! your little tatum is sooo adorable! i love his hair! I wanted to buy that coat so bad at h&m when i was in san fran this summer but i didn't know yet that he was indeed a boy...anyway i am wondering if you know...can you really shop h&m.com?? I can't find anywhere to order, I can barely find english!

KO said...

Kira-
Of course I remember you! Your little guy is adorable. Unfortunately you CAN'T buy online at H&M... lame, I know. They don't even show you a fraction of store inventory either. I bought his coat at the SF store. The closest one to UT is Vegas. Rumor has it that one is coming to City Creek in SLC though!! I'm in love with their kid/baby line.

Bryan and Allie said...

Oh my gosh, these are so cute! I'm still in love with that jacket!! :)