Tate had his two-month appointment on Monday.
The poor little guy had no idea what was coming...
... SHOTS!
After three pokes, he cried for about 30 seconds and then was happy again.
The fussiness and constant need to be held ensued the following three days. Sigh.
When will I ever get a nap? I'm guessing NEVER again.
I HATE SHOTS!
Here are the lil' man's stats:
11 pounds 12 ounces
23" long
75% percentile
What a tank! I guess I'm going to have to accept that fact that he will indeed get big and one day no longer be my baby... but my little boy.

2 comments:
Poor little guy! I remember the same thing happened with Jonah. The actual shots were the easier part... compared to what happened AFTER! Don't worry... things will get back to normal soon. And what a big guy you've got! Impressive growth so far! :) You're right that he will grow... much, much faster than you'd like. It's a cliche, but so true - enjoy each moment while it lasts. It goes too quickly.
haven't checked in for a while..and just had to say- he is such a stud! such a cutie. hope you're feeling well and rested....and if not, know that the resting part isn't too far off :)
Post a Comment