I had some serious catching up to do, it seems he doubled in size since your march madness post. He is so precious and what a hunk! I bet that is so hard to leave him, if you or your sitters ever need a fill in I work afternoons and evenings (free during the day) Love you!
it is HARD! i bawled the entire first week i had to go back to work. it's not fair! i make my mom take pictures and send them to my phone all day long. tate is so cute, i love all the pictures :)
Ah! Getting back to the grind is so tough...and someday, when you don't have to do it anymore, you'll look back and think, "how did i ever do that?" i commend you...and know that while some days its nice to have a break (what a thing to say), there are moments when you'll leave and you'll just want to break down and cry. and that's ok. hang in there! hug.
6 comments:
That has to be so hard, let me know when you are free for lunch. I'll meet you downtown anytime!
You are amazing. Love all the posts. I can't believe how big Tate is getting!
I had some serious catching up to do, it seems he doubled in size since your march madness post. He is so precious and what a hunk! I bet that is so hard to leave him, if you or your sitters ever need a fill in I work afternoons and evenings (free during the day)
Love you!
it is HARD! i bawled the entire first week i had to go back to work. it's not fair! i make my mom take pictures and send them to my phone all day long. tate is so cute, i love all the pictures :)
Ah! Getting back to the grind is so tough...and someday, when you don't have to do it anymore, you'll look back and think, "how did i ever do that?" i commend you...and know that while some days its nice to have a break (what a thing to say), there are moments when you'll leave and you'll just want to break down and cry. and that's ok. hang in there! hug.
oh that had to be tough! So glad you have family close to watch over Tatum:)
-Are you still doing photo's? I was thinking I'd like one this summer with our new addition:)
Post a Comment