Tatum was surrounded with love by family and friends today. Chase did an amazing job with the blessing! Tatum was blessed with some pretty powerful things. He wore Chase's blessing outfit, so it made the moment even more sentimental and special. I bore testimony of the beautiful plan of salvation and my great love for eternal families. I also expressed my gratitude for a worthy companion and priesthood holder. I was completely overwhelmed with love and joy on such a perfect day.
We had a scrumptious brunch after the meeting, complete with a crepe bar, hash brown quiche, and fresh fruit.
Thank you for everyone who came and supported our little family.
We truly are blessed.


3 comments:
Ah, he is seriously too cute. I bet you can't get enough of him.
You guys are the cutest little family I have ever seen!! Tatum is too cute!!!
What cute pics of you and your fam. You make me excited to have kids :) I can still wait (don't get me wrong!), but you guys look so happy!
Post a Comment