Sunday, March 28, 2010

tatum's first vacation

I needed a much needed change of scenery. Thankfully Chase has family in St. George, so we made a quick getaway. Tatum was an angel in the car (slept the whole time, except when I woke him up to feed him). We stayed with Chase's grandparents. They were thrilled to have a baby in the house. It was darling to see them interact with Tate. It was tough having Tate in our room at night though... we all slept terribly. Oh well, what's new?

The girls went shopping and ate at a darling cafe called Twenty Five On Main (you must check it out when you're down there).

The boys played golf and watched a lot of college basketball.

We sat by the Hunt's pool and enjoyed each other's company.

It was a nice break from the norm.

My lil' bubba in the car.
I get to kiss those lips everyday:)

chillin' poolside

love, love, love this photo of my boys
tatum's face is priceless (get that camera out of my face)

grandma shelley
enjoying some lunch at "twenty five on main"

sara, milea, me, shelley, nonie, brooke

tate meeting nonie & papa don for the first time


2 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

Finally, some current pics! OH MY GOSH he is growing up too fast. It makes me so sad to not see him often. :( I have got the cutest nephews & nieces!

Can't wait to see pics from the Blessing.

Miss you guys. Give Tatum lots of hugs and kisses from us!

xoxo

Sarah Flint said...

We're anxious to get to St. George too. Getting some cabin fever!! That is the cutest picture of your little family Katie. He's growing up fast! I hope everything is going well, it's a major adjustment!