Monday, November 30, 2009

Dreams and Fears

I'm starting to have really strange dreams about labor and delivery.  Like the other morning, I woke up so angry at Chase!  In my dream, he left me right in the middle of an emergency c-section.  He didn't show up until later the next day, acting as if it were no big deal he missed the birth.  I finally came to terms that it was in fact a dream.  Thankfully no one got hurt.

After reading this {miraculous birth story}, it has me really wondering what my experience will be like...

I guess time will only tell.  In the meantime, I hope I have some pleasant dreams...

1 comment:

Castillon04 said...

oh my oh my, I had the wierdest dreams all throughout both pregnancies! And they seemed to get more wierd as the pregnancies got further along. Write them down so you can have a good laugh later!