You're lucky to see Nate & Morgan again in this shoot (her family).
Such a fun family to work with! Enjoy...
More {here}
*P.S. you can click on my flickr photostream to the right to see my most recent photo shoots*
© KO Photography
© KO Photography





1 comment:
Katie: the funniest thing happened the other day and I just have to tell you! My mom, sister, and I were out at the Spaghetti Factory after a boutique we sold at and there we were...waiting in line at Trolley Square by the cinnamon almond kiosk when someone behind us says: Hey! I know you guys (we then stared at her thinking she mustn't be talking to us!) she said I have seen your picture on a blog!! She said she loved them and they were from your blog...we are now totally famous! Thanks for taking such great pics of us!
Post a Comment