Monday, April 27, 2009

One Wicked Weekend

One Sister. One Mother. One Wicked Weekend... just what we all needed! It was non-stop fun from Wicked, to our Park City overnight and shopping spree, dinners, family get-togethers and sleep-overs. I needed the fun, the laughs, the tears, the stories, the hugs and the treats. Well, maybe not the treats:)
We walked through Temple Square before dinner and Wicked... absolutely gorgeous!
Finally Wicked was here! The show left me speechless. Blew me away!

I made a "sisters" book for Allie after she moved with photos of us throughout the years. I gave it to her while up in Park City. Of course mom cried, and Allie loved it!

I miss sister already. Why are goodbyes so hard? Until August, "there is no distance too great between friends, for love gives wings to the heart"

7 comments:

C and MC said...

I almost cry when I see pictures of you two leaving each other. You are all so dang cute.

The Stones said...

Oh you cute sisters. I couldn't stand to be away from mine, aren't sisters the best?

Oh, and Wicked was knock-your-socks-off amazing, right?

mccall said...

I want to cry after reading this! UGH! Glad you guys had such a great weekend, though!

Marci + Dan said...

Wicked is so awesome. So glad you saw it.

Bryan and Allie said...

If only we could've stopped time last week, because it all went by WAY to fast! It was definitly a trip I have been needing since January, and it was so much fun spending so much quality time with you and Mom. Now I will be counting down the days till August! :) And THANK YOU so much for the Sisters Book. I absolutely love and will cherish that forever! Everytime i look and read it, it makes me teary! Love you sister!

skyler and ashley said...

ah kath... you look so tiny I want to use the tiny voice! poor sisters:(

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Would you stop making me cry over here in Spain!? hahaha. I don't know if all this sudden I just have weird woman hormones or what... because I swear I am not emotional... maybe you've made me realize how much I miss my sister. And family for that matter.