Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cell Phone Shocker!

I was asked to participate in this KSL 5 News Investigation. They gave me a cell phone for 10 days and simply asked me to take it with me wherever I went and use it for a few phone calls and text messages. After I returned the phone, I had the shock of a lifetime!

Video Courtesy of KSL.com


{Full KSL Story}

11 comments:

C and MC said...

Are you KSL's favorite person? They use you for everything! It's always fun to see you on TV.

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Oh, no fair... The suspense is killing me. You'll have to post a video of the spot since we don't have ksl here in Portland.

Bryan and Allie said...

Oh my goodness, can't wait to get more details! Seriously technology these days just shocks me. I feel like we can never have privacy anymore!

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

HAHAHA SO COOL!

Marci + Dan said...

That's crazy.

I love how famous you are though.

Hale-O There said...

I watch the news a couple times a week why do I always miss you? call me next time. If I were KSL i'd choose you to be on tv. What did you decide, or try with the tanning lotion? Congrats on finishing up your play, I'm guessing it was a hit, the pics look like it took a load of work. I couldn't help thinking how fun it was to be in "Joseph" with you!
ps Katie Oborn Stewart I want some of your lemon baked delight!

Debbie said...

Pretty amazing. I doubt anyone would go to the effort to hook up to my phone, BORING!

Andrus Family said...

Crazy- you were great! Now I can say I know a famous person!

Mindy & Matt said...

That's pretty scary..What a scary world we live in and pretty cool that we have the technology to do something like that.

PS you look awesome on tv..I think it's your calling

Marci + Dan said...

Crazy!

But you look super hot.

Anonymous said...

Just like what everyone else said, you look amazing on tv. What are you doing at KSL and what are you pursuing? That's pretty freaky what technology they can do.