Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Miss her.

Nothing like a sister's hug. Miss her.

6 comments:

Marci + Dan said...

That is such a tender shot.

Bryan and Allie said...

I get teary just looking at this picture. Is saying goodbye ever going to get easier? I was even crying on the plane coming home and people were looking at me funny.

Mindy & Matt said...

What a tender moment!! I know how you both feel, leaving the family SUCKs!

Olivia Jewell said...

That is a sweet moment. I've been there a few times. ;) I guess it gives you an excuse for a vacation---

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Oh my heck. Honestly... this picture just made me cry.

amy said...

i like what you did with this pic, it looks way good! good luck with the st. george triathlon, that's awesome- i need to get my butt in gear and do something like that!!