Happy Easter! I've been baking up a storm this weekend. These were my favorite: Lemon Pull-Apart Rolls. I'm a sucker for anything lemon... citrus reeks of spring and freshness! Super easy and very delicious!
Yummy! Looks like you don't need the natural tan after all, I'm sure Chase is very happy to have the cooking abilities in it's place. ;) Sorry I can't help you with that one. Good luck on your triathlon though. I'm excited for you. I'm sure that you'll do great. If we ever move back to Utah, I'll have to do some with you.
4 comments:
They look delicious! I love how you can make so many things out of Rhodes rolls.
Yummy!
Looks like you don't need the natural tan after all, I'm sure Chase is very happy to have the cooking abilities in it's place. ;) Sorry I can't help you with that one.
Good luck on your triathlon though. I'm excited for you. I'm sure that you'll do great. If we ever move back to Utah, I'll have to do some with you.
can't wait to try this recipe. thanks for sharing ( I LOVVVEE citrus too...lemon bars are my favorite!)
Those look amazing.
Post a Comment