Funny you mention this, because the last 2 nights I have had dreams where I was a participant on The Biggest Loser. Seriously? What is that suppose to mean? haha...kinda freaks me out actually! And the dream just keeps continuing each night where it left off. So weird!
4 comments:
Funny you mention this, because the last 2 nights I have had dreams where I was a participant on The Biggest Loser. Seriously? What is that suppose to mean? haha...kinda freaks me out actually! And the dream just keeps continuing each night where it left off. So weird!
Thanks katie you are so sweet! And i know right i cant believe all these babies i still feel like 18 years old i am so not there yet!
Hmmmm...wierd dreams can equal pregnancy...do you have any announcements? :) Just kidding!
I only have weird dreams when I'm pregnant....and I mean weird.
Post a Comment