Well, today concludes my
21-day cleanse/detox diet. Hooray! It was tough doing it through the holidays, but it was worth it. I feel great and best of all, I lost 7 pounds without working out once (oops). I would recommend this to anyone! It has trained me to eat more fruits, veggies, nuts and all food mother nature intended for us to eat in its natural, pure form.
6 comments:
that is amazing! i need to do that, where did you get the information for it?
Wow- you are amazing - dieting during the holidays! That's awesome! How do I get ahold of this diet? I think I went to that Oprah link you posted a while ago, but I'm too retarded to figure it out :-)
Hi Fellow Blogger,
I'm not even sure how I stumbled onto your blog (because I did yesterday but just now commenting---so me)
But reading through your latest post, I would love the cleanse protocol that you followed. I'm not trying to loose the weight so much much looking to do the cleanse. The weight loss would just be a bonus ;->
oh btw...such a beautiful couple you & your hubby.
Looks like your a photography gal too. I'm starting classes in January can't wait! Happy New Year to you & yours.
(I'll stop now that I've written a mini book)
I was just comming on here to ask you for the list of what you CAN eat as I want to do this for the New Year. You can email it to me at aalster@gmail.com
You don't have 7 pounds to lose ya little twirp! ;) Way to go though. I simply don't have that kind of self control. I'm stuffing down some cheesy potatoes as I type this.
I would also like to know what you did for the diet. Sounds like a good one!
Post a Comment