8.8.08... the date I've been waiting for for weeks! I love the Olympics! Make sure to tune-in tonight on NBC as the Opening Ceremonies kick-off the two-week games. Catch all the highlights at www.nbcolympics.com Let the games begin...
Hey Katie, this is your cousin April, married to Richard, anyways can you hook me up with # Chad + Tibett Coleman # Cody + Sara Oborn (private) my email is aalster@gmail.com THX what is your email and I'll invite you to mine.
So...did you watch gymnastics last night? What a shame! Plus those China girls are like 10. Not fair...but what do you do? They were better than us, puberty or not.
2 comments:
Hey Katie, this is your cousin April, married to Richard, anyways can you hook me up with
# Chad + Tibett Coleman
# Cody + Sara Oborn (private)
my email is aalster@gmail.com THX
what is your email and I'll invite you to mine.
So...did you watch gymnastics last night? What a shame! Plus those China girls are like 10. Not fair...but what do you do? They were better than us, puberty or not.
Post a Comment