It was another fun year at the Annual Cook Family Campout. This year we spent three days in the Uintah Mountains at Bridger Lake. The days were consumed with delicious food (thanks to Daryl and Marie), fishing, crazy hair and no make-up, playing cards, and our own Olympic Games! We created our own family flags and I organized different "sports" we had to compete in. Our last night up there, we held closing ceremonies, complete with medals and prizes.
It was a great time!
It was a great time!
{the quality of the images are poor in this slideshow... not sure why}



4 comments:
Hey kates
did you get my special greeting in the mail? I loved your landscape picture-it all looks like fun! I love the cook clan!
Looks like a fun camping trip. Spending time with the family is always the best!
What a fun trip. Looks like you mad things way fun with the Cook Olympics. You're too cute!
How fun! Your family reunions look a lot like ours - redneck fun and all!
Post a Comment