Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Couldn't Help Myself...

For those of you who get offended easily, shy away from this post. I just couldn't help myself and had to share...

A man and his wife were working in their garden one day and the man looked over at his wife and said: "Your butt is getting really big, I mean really big! I bet your butt is bigger than the barbecue." With that, he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measure the grill and then went over to where his wife was working and measured her rump. "Yes, I was right; your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!" The woman chose to ignore her husband. Later that night in bed, the husband was feeling a little frisky. He made some advances towards his wife who completely brushed him off. "What's wrong?" he asked. She answered: "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-a** grill for one little weenie?

5 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

That is freakin' hilarious! What kind of husband would do that to a wife, and then want some action! I'm glad she was straight up and honest with him! haha

Jessica Reeves said...

Too funny! I love it!

Marci + Dan said...

bah ha ha ha ha! oh, Kate, I can always count on you for those little gems.

Sarah Flint said...

So hillarious...love it!!

Hale-O There said...

you think they'd figure it out by now....
sometimes I wonder what men are not thinking!