
Well the long-anticipated day came... I finally saw
U2 in 3D yesterday. It's the concert film of U2 as they trek from Argentina, Mexico, Chile and Brazil. I walked away a changed woman... really. The music was inspiring, moving and it gave me chills. I have a greater respect for the musicians and their talent. I am so grateful I was able to experience it before they pulled it off the big screen. The Jordan Commons iMax theater will
possibly show the film once a month from now on... I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I want to go again so bad!
3 comments:
hey, I just saw you on studio 5!! wow! you are a supermodel!
Hey, let me know when it is, if you find out, if they do do it again, cause I would love it. I would. A lot.
Great news... Beginning in September, U23D will run every second Friday and Saturday night of each month. Some advertising on www.megaplex.com
Post a Comment