To celebrate, we spent the night up in Eden (near Pineview Reservoir). We ate at the Timbermine restaurant, went swimming and just relaxed. We also played mini golf and treated ourselves to a rainbow from Pace's (hence my new product pick)!
Hi Katie:) So random I found you but I was just checking my website tracking and clicked on someone who had visited..then saw terri hall one her page..and there you were:) It was good to see you the other day, and happy 2 year anniversary!!!
6 comments:
Happy anniversary to you two!
Congratulations, Katie!! You guys are the most darling couple. I hope you have many more wonderful years together!!!
Happy Anniversary! Fun, cute pics! Looks like you had a great time.
Hi Katie:) So random I found you but I was just checking my website tracking and clicked on someone who had visited..then saw terri hall one her page..and there you were:) It was good to see you the other day, and happy 2 year anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary guys!! Wahoo..two years!! Look at us; we practically grown-ups! :) Beautiful pics too; looks like you guys had a blast!
Happy 2 year anniversary! You've made it this far..so eternity will be nothing! I'm glad you had a fun getaway to relax! :)
love ya!
Post a Comment