Tuesday, July 15, 2008

David: Up Close and Personal

David came... and I was up close to all the action. He's just a little guy. I had to really squat for my picture with him. But he sounded just as good today as he did on American Idol. Here are a few pics of his visit on Studio 5 today:

Thanks to my friend Kory at work, and with the help of photoshop, "Archie" and I are just chillin' at the main stage of American Idol! (The remaining photos are untouched and real:)






David singing "Heaven" to close the show

7 comments:

jaci said...

what an awesome job you have to get all these perks! Wasn't he awesome on the show. He cracks me up when they ask a question, though. His voice just amazes me for sure!

Bryan and Allie said...

Thats so awesome girl! Thanks for the link--I watched the whole thing. He sounds great. I totally wish I was going to the Concert tonight! So what did you have him sign?

cody+sara said...

SISTER! you were right!! That Archuleta is a cute lil' thing. YOU ARE SO FAMOUS NOW!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Wow! I have to admit that I am incredibly jealous! He is so cute! Just letting everybody know that we changed our blog address to castillonfam.blogspot.com

Jessica Reeves said...

I am so jealous!! What a fun job you have!

Carly said...

my mom would freak out if she saw these...i am going to tell her to look at your blog.

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

OH my goodness!!! I am soooo jealous!!