Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Man is 24

Happy Birthday to my man! I just love this guy. We celebrated a day earlier with a pool party BBQ. It was a great party... complete with food, swimming, tennis and water balloon volleyball. Today, I surprised Chase after work and took him up to Park City for a little outlet shopping and dinner. We bumped into the Walker clan, so we all went to eat at Cafe Sabor (a Logan fav now in PC) together!

Chase, aka Jack Bauer

Sheet Cake and Swimming... can't complain

The Walkers and us at Sabor

4 comments:

Bryan and Allie said...

Happy Birthday Chase! I totally texted you yesterday thinking that was the official day-oops! Atleast I was thinking about ya all day, right?! Well I'm glad you had a good time and were able to get together with family and friends. Sorry we couldn't make it!

Laura Cook said...

Happy two-four chase! Thanks for inviting us to your party, we had a blast!!:D

Marci + Dan said...

Happy Birthday!

Tibett said...

Happy Birthday to Chase! What a great wife. Sounds like you planned a few great surprises for him. FUN!