It' s strange to think that Chase and I have been out of high school for 5 years now. I hit up the 5A basketball state game last night at WSU. As I observed the current high school students, I am baffled by their size and overall character. Was I that small and obnoxious in high school? It seems like yesterday I was performing the infamous prop "fan" routine during halftime and watching some of my pals on the court (Chase, Rand, Brody) win the 2002 State Championship game. Oh the memories. This year's team beat out Alta and face-off against Lone Peak in the Semifinals this Friday, 2:30 p.m. Good luck Boys... bring home a win!!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Once a DART, always a DART!
It' s strange to think that Chase and I have been out of high school for 5 years now. I hit up the 5A basketball state game last night at WSU. As I observed the current high school students, I am baffled by their size and overall character. Was I that small and obnoxious in high school? It seems like yesterday I was performing the infamous prop "fan" routine during halftime and watching some of my pals on the court (Chase, Rand, Brody) win the 2002 State Championship game. Oh the memories. This year's team beat out Alta and face-off against Lone Peak in the Semifinals this Friday, 2:30 p.m. Good luck Boys... bring home a win!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment