Monday, February 25, 2008

Fam & Friends

We love our family and friends. February has been filled with good times with both. A few weeks ago we spent a night up in Midway with the Oborn's to celebrate Mark and Cody's birthday. Good times. My little niece McKenzie turned 3 last week and we enjoyed watching her open all of her presents. This past weekend, the Oborn extended family came into town. The cousins and friends came to our house on Friday night. We watched the Jazz game and battled for the next American Idol. Saturday was Milea's bridal shower... with the ever surprising gifts from McCall and Allyx! The Cook fam changed scenery and we spent the night down in Bryan & Allie's hood... Provo. We ate at the delicious Brick Oven and then hit up bowling. Yesterday, Rand and Madison returned the favor and had us over for dinner. It was delicious! We capped off the weekend with games and watching the Academy Awards! So fun.






1 comment:

Tibett said...

Hi, Katie! I found your blog through Sara's and also from Crystal's. I love your product pick! Edamame is yummy! Our blog is chadtibettntrey.blogspot.com, but I made it private...if you want to check it out send me your email address and I'll send you an invite (tibett_p@hotmail.com). I love keeping in touch by blogging.

-Tibett