27.5 weeks
The instant we found out we were having a girl, I had a list of 10 names I liked.
There were the two or three I loved, but definitely a good 10 in consideration.
Well, as the weeks have gone on and the pressure is mounting, I'm finding myself dumbfounded with what our little girls name should be. Oh, and it doesn't help that Chase poo poos every name I bring up... and doesn't bring any names to the table. Is that a typical guy thing?
And I've never been one to believe in "waiting to see what the baby looks like" either. Lets be honest, from their swollen faces and misshapen heads after birth, they really don't take their "look" until weeks and months afterwards.
I just want a name that says, "This is the one!" Is that too much to ask? So, I'm taking suggestions...

5 comments:
Tyler is the same one. 'Doesn't like' any name I bring up, but hates all of mine! Since we are the same in liking the 'old names' My current favorites are:
Alice, Hazel, Ruby, Kate, Hattie, Eliza, Eleanor/Nora
Good luck!
Carly-
Interestingly enough, a few of those names are currently on MY list. Eleanora (Nora) is in the top 3. Here's hoping we get it all worked out soon.
I hear you, Katie! We are in the same boat in naming our newest. With the other two, we just KNEW that the name fit and that it was what we wanted. It's hard to not have that feeling of... CLICK, that's the one! I know that whatever you choose it will fit your darling baby girl perfectly. Naming a baby is so much responsibility, don't you think? (By the way, you look AMAZING!)
We loved so many girl names but they were all so popular, like Sophie, I LOVE it, but it's soooo popular! Some cute ones i've heard lately are Penelope, Adison, Bostyn, Masyn, Adrie, and Hayden. My favorite names that Travis would not agree to were Taya, Taylee, and Kenley. Good luck lady!
Naomi is cute!!!! HEHEHE Hope you are doing great~!!!!! call and update me!!!
Post a Comment