Tatum is at such a fun age and is more aware of everything Christmas entails; I couldn't wait to see him experience it all.
We shared our Christmas morning with Chase's family.
Although Tate loved the fun new things he got, I think he was more excited to unwrap the gifts.
But we all were spoiled, nonetheless.
Tate got a tag reading system, movies, and games.
Chase gave me the ultimate gift of a years-worth of planned date nights!
Totally outdid himself this year.
Chase got some boring underwear, movie gift cards, and trinkets (lets be honest, I couldn't compete with the iPad his work gave him).
Mark and Shell loved the annual photo calendar I made for them.
After a scrumptious brunch, my folks stopped by and showered us (and the little lady) with so many other great gifts. It was fun to visit with them and see Tate's excitement for opening more gifts.
From there, Kallie, Dan, Chase and I went and saw "Lincoln."
Great movie, I just couldn't help but doze through the first half (becoming the norm these days... totally blaming it on pregnancy). Or maybe a Christmas coma I suppose.
The night was spent playing charades and catch phrase (with accents including Chinese, Mexican, Hick, British) with extended family. Our cheeks hurt from so much laughing! Being together as family is my favorite part of Christmastime!
Here's kicking-off a great week of togetherness, food, movie-going, sleep deprivation, and fun!
2 comments:
Cutest family ever. I'm impressed that you're posted on Christmas. It's on my to-do! Oh, and Ali is in my ward. Only good things come from the Cook family:)
Oh loved getting a peak in on your Christmas happenings! Like you, being with family is the best part if Christmas. :) Glad you got to spend time with both sides!
Your shoes rock. Tate's apron is too adorable for words. And I love Chase's thoughtful gift of all those planned dates! :)
Post a Comment