Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pinterest Party

If you're like me, and the millions of other pinners out there, you've seen many ideas you want to create on Pinterest... but can never seem to find the time to actually do it.  So my sister Allie and I decided to create a monthly Pinterest Party group.  The goal of  the party is to work on a "pinned" project and sample great recipes.

Our first party was a huge success.  The gals whipped up cute wreaths, topiaries, hair bows, paint chip garland, and cards... and the treats were delish too.  Can't wait for the party next month.






Interested in joining? Send me an email: katieophoto{at}gmail{dot}com

2 comments:

Corie said...

Sad I missed it! Looks like a great group. You are good to think of this idea. Hopefully I can come next month!

Lacey Jay said...

Ah! I wish I lived closer, this is such a great idea and looks so fun!!!