Friday, February 3, 2012

TOP SECRET party

I'm going to keep this G-rated, but Allie and I hosted a Pre-Valentine's Day lingerie party with some friends.  It was simple a way to get together with the girls, do a "gift" exchange, giggle a lot, and enjoy some yummy food.  Thanks for coming ladies!

I saw the idea for these heart/booty/boobie cookies on Pinterest, and they were so fun (and time consuming) to make.  Allie and I giggled the whole time... but I think they turned out cute!



To make these cake pops, I simply mixed crumbled chocolate cake donuts with a little frosting.  I formed them in a ball,  inserted striped paper straws, and refrigerated them until firm.  Then I dipped them in white and cherry chocolate, then decorated. So yummy.




We had fun taking a quiz, playing a "guess what's in the sock" game, and then a gift exchange.



Thanks for coming sexy ladies.
Hope your v-day was spicy!

1 comment:

Dave and Kristin Dirkmaat said...

SOOOOOO fun!!!! thank you so much! Wish i could have stayed longer!!! You are the hostess with the mostest!