Chase and I have a love affair... with popcorn that is.
And not just any popcorn... but this kind:
So when all of our local stores pulled it from their shelves, we were devastated!
Our nightly cravings could not be satisfied.
Of course you can order it on Amazon, but you pay twice as much plus shipping. Poo.
So, my sister-in-law Rachelle, who lives in South Dakota, caught wind of this and went on the search.
And that brings us to this little gem:
A box loaded with our favorite popcorn, a redbox code, and treats!!!
It totally made our day (and weekend).
Thanks Cook'ems! We love and miss you too!
{P.S. If anyone in UT finds this popcorn, do share. I'd forever be your friend}


2 comments:
That is the most random flavor of popcorn I have ever seen. Tell me...how on earth did you ever come to being addicted to it?
Ha ha... when you're a popcorn addict, you're willing to try every flavor out there!! Growing up I would put the powdered Parmesan cheese on my popcorn. So good. We also love the hint of lime popcorn that's fairly new.
Post a Comment