Friday, February 4, 2011

Sundance 11

I had the cool opportunity to work with Canon Cameras and my SIL Kallie for a few days at the Sundance Film Festival.  We helped Canon promote their workshops and film "The Story Behind The Still."  The film/contest was a pretty cool and innovative idea. We also helped promote iheartradio

Canon put us up at the Zermatt Resort for the weekend, and we took full advantage it! And of course, Kallie and her friends/connections got us in at the Bing Bar where we rubbed shoulder with Ryan Seacrest (tiny little man), Liv Tyler, Ross the intern (Jay Leno Show) and a musical performance by Janelle Monae (95 pounds of energy... and beauty. See here).



Kallie, Ashley, and Me

Ash and I waiting for Janelle...

Janelle Monae!

The Girls!



Gotta love the "star gazers" walking around snapping at pictures of celebrities (I'll admit, I do it too).  Half the people I asked who the celebrity was said they didn't know... they were just talking pictures of people others were!

 A glimpse of Ryan Seacrest at the Bing Bar

 Ross "The Intern" (Jay Leno Show)

 Danny Glover's head and who knows?

{photo credit: 5-11 Kallie & Brooke}

3 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

How lucky are you?! You look beautiful and I know I always ask you these things but if you didn't look so cute all of the time I wouldn't have to =) Where did you get your black boots? I love them!

KO said...

Famous footwear (carlos santana boots)

Castillon04 said...

Wow looks like a blast! Lucky girl!