It has been a long week.
I've had a bad cold. Chase has a sore throat and flu.
And poor Tate has had pink eye, a cold, an ear infection and some lung problems.
Three strikes and we're all out.
Thankfully we live close to family. They have been incredible (you know who you are)!
We're so grateful to have such wonderful families and their willingness to serve.
Hopefully we're on the up-swing and can return the favor soon.
P.S. These cold temperatures and inversions really make me want to move somewhere south... but is it worth being away from our family! Nahh...
2 comments:
Poor family! Glad you have a weekend to all take it easy. Hope you all start feeling better quickly! Wish I lived closer to help!
Love you!
Sis, I hope you guys feel better soon. Wish there was more we could do. We love you!
Post a Comment