katie you look so fabulous! when I saw you at Costco I forgot to tell you how hot you're looking. I would be so happy if my post baby bod was anything close to yours! You are so pretty and always have been. good luck with the resolutions, I think I'll make mine after I have my baby.
I have a TON of business-related resolutions...the best way that I've found is to write a TO-DO list every single day that includes your resolutions in some way. Taking small steps help you reach your goals...as long as you're consistent with it! By the way...you have your post-baby HOT BOD already!!
2 comments:
katie you look so fabulous! when I saw you at Costco I forgot to tell you how hot you're looking. I would be so happy if my post baby bod was anything close to yours! You are so pretty and always have been. good luck with the resolutions, I think I'll make mine after I have my baby.
I have a TON of business-related resolutions...the best way that I've found is to write a TO-DO list every single day that includes your resolutions in some way. Taking small steps help you reach your goals...as long as you're consistent with it! By the way...you have your post-baby HOT BOD already!!
Post a Comment