Wednesday, January 12, 2011

our christmas... finally

What is about the holidays that throws your whole "schedule" off (not to mention Tatum's sleep habits)? I haven't been very productive since New Year's. We did, however, have a wonderful holiday.

We had my family's party in the dark (yes, the power was out for most of it), I was sick for two days with the stomach flu and missed the Walker family party, Tate met, and loved, Santa, spent time with my sis, met Crew and he was blessed, spent Christmas Eve with my family and enjoyed dinner, "Just Dance" for the Wii (hilarious), slide show and gift exchange. Christmas morning was spent watching Tate play with his $1 block toys, breakfast at the Oborn's, a visit to Grandma Ludwig, and movies, movies, movies.

Exhausting. Stressful. Fun. Memorable. Delightful.
Tate's cousins fought to push him around in a box (in the dark)


 "It's Raining Men" (I promised not to post the video)

Showing the boys how it's done...

2010 babies

Sis and Crew

Christmas morning... best shot we got









3 comments:

Corie said...

What fun! I know what you mean about the holidays. Sometimes it's a relief to have them over with. I hope Tatum didn't catch your stomach flu! Jonah had it when he was about Tate's age, and it was the most horrible thing I think I've experienced in his two years of life!

Jentrie Williams said...

so cute. you are a very pretty wo-man :)

sara elizabeth said...

Oh, I love all the Christmas pics!! Thanks for posting the two fave cousins in their Christmas onesies. Such handsome boys!
Love you!