Tuesday, August 24, 2010

triplets!

i recently took pics of my friend julianne's triplets for their 1st birthday.
it was such an adventurous photo shoot (thanks everyone for your help).
the kids were darling and we got some great shots!
happy first birthday madison*molly*hunter

print_0339 seventies

print_0205 faded

print_0134

print_0171

print_0161

print_0146 cropped BW

print_0229 faded

print_0136 BW

print_0292

print_0317

print_0330

print_0122
 these two are my heroes! 

see more {here}

© KO Photography

5 comments:

mccall said...

Oh my. They are ADORABLE. And you, my friend, are an incredibly talented photographer. I would love to job shadow you someday. What camera do you shoot with?

Bryan and Allie said...

How cute! I love how you captured each of their personalities! They are so adroable!

Marci Joy said...

Great job Kate. What DARLING babies!! Julianne is my hero too.

Whitney said...

So cute! You did such a good job. And I agree with Marci, Julianne is my hero too!

Ju and Brack said...

Love these! Seriously you did such a good job and it was quite the adventure!!!! Thanks for being so patient and willing to take them. We love them!