Tate had one good night and I got all excited about it... thinking he's changing for the better.
WRONG!
The past few weeks have felt like a newborn all over again.
Up to eat every three hours.
I want to cry.
When does it get easier? I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?
I'm convinced I've almost died of exhaustion.
How do people do it with multiple kids?
2 comments:
IT GETS EASIER? It is all worth it when you think that they are only little so long. It is sad :( However I know how you feel! I hate work and waking up in the middle of the night I understand!!! You can vent to me anytime!
Myla still has good nights and some bad nights. I have to tell myself that she's just in a growth spurt and that's why she needs to eat. Ugh. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment