Monday, June 14, 2010

back to the grind-UPDATED

We just returned home from Lake Mead.  Such a fun trip (and many pictures to come).

It's always hard coming back to "life," especially with a TO DO like this:

-Produce 5-minute video for ClearChoice "Star Spangled Smiles" contest-DONE
-Produce promotional spots for Days of '47 Parade and Float Preview Party
-Produce all visual elements for the parade
-Write announcer script for the parade (last year's was over 120 pages!)
-Talent coordination for all summer events-DONE
-Produce two launch videos for Ken Garff KSL Road to Success
-Produce promotional spots for KSL's "Read Today" campaign-DONE
-Produce spots for Park City Arts Festival
-Maintain all other job responsibilities
-Run a household, be a mommy, be a wifey
-Oh yea, and shop for Father's Day-DONE

Did I mention this all has to be done within a month or sooner?
Did I also mention I work part-time now?

Sigh. Scream. Grab some chocolate. Cry.
Yes, cry. Not enough time in the day.

Wish I was back at the lake...

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Oh my! You certainly have your hands full. What exactly do you do? If you need any help, call me anytime!

ps- totally jealous of Lake Mead!! I bet that was SO fun!

Bryan and Allie said...

I'm worn out just reading your list! Good luck with everything! Just think, as soon as all that is completed...we'll be partying together in San Fransisco! :)can't wait!

Hale-O There said...

That sounds like a lot to do in 6 months! Sorry Kates. love ya. if you need any help with Tate call me.

KO said...

I must be doing something right cause two of my biggest projects (Road to Success and Days of 47 Parade) are now off my list now. Sigh! Hallelujah!