Sunday, February 28, 2010

One Month!

I can't believe Tatum is four weeks old. 
We sure love him to pieces (even though he still keeps us up all night)

print_0698 BW
My World
(all wrapped up in one photo)

print_0682

print_0704 BW

print_0719 BW

print_0740 BW

print_0751
Trying to stay modest:)
print_0767
Our last shot and Tatum couldn't hold it in!
(Honey-Thanks for letting me take a pic while you held his poop)

© KO Photography

15 comments:

Hale-O There said...

he's sooo cute! He has some pretty big lips, all the better to kiss him!

nice poop shot

Bryan and Allie said...

Absolutely precious! You did such a great job on the pictures! I miss this little guy so much and hope I can see him soon!

Tate,
Way to go--always popping on daddy! Keep up the good splatters.
Love, Aunt Alie

Morgan said...

he is like a clone of chase! too cute!

Corie said...

Katie, he is so adorable! That first picture made me get teary-eyed. There's nothing like seeing a strong man melt for the love of his baby. You guys are such a cute family.

Marci Joy said...

He is adorable.

Lacey Jay said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures! He is a very handsome little guy:)

Blair and Lyndsay said...

He is such a pretty boy! Looks like Chase! You guys make them well!

cody+sara said...

What cute pics! I can't believe my little nephew is a month!! Such a handsome boy.
xo

Rachelle Cook said...

He is looking so much like Chase. Those are so cute. I think it's funny that he pooped on Chase. I remember when we did McKenzie's and she wet all over the table. Gotta love em! We miss you guys! Give Tate a kiss for us. Love ya!

Lats & Megs said...

One...He's pretty. So cute, but I already expected that. Two, ha ha ha ha. Big hairy dump. Gotta love it.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Sooooo sweet! I love the "modest" picture!

L.A. Harker said...

HA HA HA HA HA!
I'm still laughing at that last pic!

April said...

He is such a doll! I love that pic Tatum pooping in Chase's hand! What a riot. I bet you were rollin!

Marci Joy said...

I'm back again - yes these photos are really beautiful Kate. Nice job.

The Cox's said...

Chase! It's Kall's friend Hayley. Um...hello...can I say ADORABLE? (I am referring to both your wife and your lil' guy.)

Last time I saw you, you were in a Buy Direct ad. Good times.

I have a little girl, Zoey--she is 7 months. Now we just need to get Kall married and with child.