Chase stayed in the car with Tatum to feed him while I stopped by a wedding reception briefly. When I walked back to the car, this is what I saw...
Chase was crammed in the back seat, holding Tate who conveniently decided it would be fun to poop on dad while he was changing him.
Oh the look of a new dad.
He was very happy mom showed up to take-over.
6 comments:
Oh man this is so goign to be Jonny I can see it now. That is awesome! We will have to have play dates with our little guys! They can be little golfer buddies ha ha
"He pooped on you? awesome...let me get my camera!!!" so funny!
he he he. love it.
Better get used to poop stains on all your nice clothes....and it only gets better! He is adorable!
Katie, I have thoroughly enjoyed hearing these stories and tidbits about being new to parenthood. You guys are obviously awesome parents and your little guy is adorable. Can't wait to hear more and see more pics. Love ya!
Ahhh..... the good old days!
Post a Comment