Do any of you know how to publish the SAME post to two different blogs? I've seem something about "merging" posts to other blogs, thus eliminating copying and pasting to another blog. It would be so nice to select the posts I want, then send them to another blog. I hate doubling the work load when I know there's a simpler way...
Enlighten me fellow bloggies
4 comments:
Can you just copy and paste? Just copy the post before you publish it and then go paste it in the second one....I've never done it, but it sounds about right (in my head, at least)
I came accross your blog a while ago... since no one has posted yet I thought I'd tell you how I do it. After you have finished your post on your first blog click the tab that says "edit HTML" and copy everything you see there. (you can go back to regular view by clicking the "compose" tab). Then publish it. Go to your second blog and in the new post go to the "edit HTML" tab and paste what you copied from the first blog. It will even copy video and pictures if you do it right. I had this issue and was so thankful when I found how to do it! hope this helps :)
I want to know what your 2nd blog is all about... :)
Trying to get a little photog blog up and running...
Post a Comment