Monday, August 24, 2009

strange, but true

I wish I was heading back to school this morning. I miss the butterflies of anticipation, the new clothes, seeing friends, checking out what boys have "matured" over the summer, new notebooks, pencils and books and learning new things. Call me a dork, but I miss it.

Best wishes to all those starting another school year!

4 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

I'm right there with you girl! Cody started school today (again) and it made me really miss it. He is the oldest person in all of his biology and chemistry classes...haha!

The Smoots said...

That is so funny, because I just got done telling Marcus the same thing. Your not a lone I to am a dork!

Kade & Jess said...

I'm part of this club!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Hi Katie,
Chris here looks like you are doing well, keep in touch.
Price Fam