Nice work chica! We haven't even seen your house yet, we better get over there before we skip town in July! Looks good!
Congrats on the new singer! I got one for my Bday they are the best! I love the paint color so so cute!
love it! so classy and cool.
Sounds like you kept busy. Can't wait to see it! xo
It looks really really good. I just got a sewing machine too! Though I have yet to use it. You need to post more pics of the finished product.
I am very impressed when i heard you did most of the work all by yourself! Well done!! :) It looks beautiful. You've been lucky finding some good D.I. finds. Would it be dumb to say that I miss D.I.? haha. I love fixin things up!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice work chica! We haven't even seen your house yet, we better get over there before we skip town in July! Looks good!
Congrats on the new singer! I got one for my Bday they are the best! I love the paint color so so cute!
love it! so classy and cool.
Sounds like you kept busy. Can't wait to see it!
xo
It looks really really good. I just got a sewing machine too! Though I have yet to use it. You need to post more pics of the finished product.
I am very impressed when i heard you did most of the work all by yourself! Well done!! :) It looks beautiful. You've been lucky finding some good D.I. finds. Would it be dumb to say that I miss D.I.? haha. I love fixin things up!
Post a Comment