Thursday, May 28, 2009

Magic

Love this!



KSL Story {here}

3 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Katie, Thanks for posting that... It is amazing. My dad is Jon's dentist/friend and I took lessons from him when I was younger and I'd have to say he is the only piano soloist that I enjoy watching. Its great to see new stuff of his, especially something this good.

Bryan and Allie said...

That is AMAZING! I normally don't listen to piano, but Jon Schmidt did an amazing job combining the two songs!

Gage and Meg said...

Wow, pretty cool stuff! How nice that you guys have a house!!! I can't wait for that day! :) And the paint looks great! Also, the Tri looked amazing. You are one tough cookie, girl. I'm sure that took a lot of hard work to train for. Congrats, that's a really cool thing to have under your belt. Hope all is well in UT!