Saturday, May 9, 2009

St. George Trip

Our trip to sunny St. George was awesome! The boys golfed. The girls shopped. We all hung by the pool, ate good food (thanks to Nonie, Pasta Factory and In-n-Out Burger, Spoon-Me), and laughed a lot at Brian Regan at Tuacahn. Oh yea, and the triathlon was pretty fun too...

Grabbing a sandwich from Jeff at Jimmy John's

Chase's flying squirrel cannonball

Kallie and me chilling poolside

Madi and Rand at In-N-Out

I finally allowed myself to eat greasy food...

Pampered with a spa pedicure after the race

Kallie, Stacey and Justin at Brian Regan

Us at Tuacahn Amphitheater

Group shot at Tuacahn

"Spoon Me" frozen yogurt... so good!

*Thanks Greg & Milea for letting us crash at your place! You were great hosts. Thanks Nonie and Papa Don for the food and card games. Thank you parents for coming and supporting me... you guys are the best! Thank you Chase for letting me be selfish the past few months and train for this... you're a great support and couldn't have done it without your love.*

6 comments:

amy said...

good job on the triathlon! that's awesome. i love your bangs, now i want some!

Bryan and Allie said...

Looks like you had a blast in George. I glad you were able to get pampered after the tri. You definatly deserved it! Can't wait to see pics from the race. Love ya lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie, this is totally random but I saw you just did a tri. I want to start training for one and was wondering what your training schedule was, how you prepared, etc. If you have some time would you mind shooting me over an email? tiffanie-williams@hotmail.com

By the way, it's Tiffanie (Booker) from high school... Thanks girl! You're gorgeous as always!

Marci + Dan said...

Fun in the sun! I can't wait to talk to you and catch up.

Carly said...

FYI there is a red mango in layton... let's just say we're on a first name basis.

Jessica... a.k.a... Frank. said...

Looks like such a fun trip!! Wow.. I am missing Utah about now..