Dan is in UT for the week (his little brother's farewell). All I could hear on the phone when I talked to him were birds and sunshine. And now all I see are beautiful hikes :)
I MISS THE MOUNTAINS!!
HAHA. Okay. This just made me miss Utah.
I'm so excited to move back this summer, thanks for the photo's:)Did you take the first one? It's incredible:)
Of course I took the photo! I can't seem to leave my camera at home these days...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Dan is in UT for the week (his little brother's farewell). All I could hear on the phone when I talked to him were birds and sunshine.
And now all I see are beautiful hikes :)
I MISS THE MOUNTAINS!!
HAHA. Okay. This just made me miss Utah.
I'm so excited to move back this summer, thanks for the photo's:)
Did you take the first one? It's incredible:)
Of course I took the photo! I can't seem to leave my camera at home these days...
Post a Comment