I am a proud sucker of The Bachelor on ABC. My sister, mom, friends, old roommates, coworkers and even husband have watched it for years. This season, with Jason, has proven to be my favorite.Some friends of mine at work decided awhile back that we would "pick" contestants on the show to see how far our choice would go. The contestant who went the farthest, and the person who chose that contestant, would then get lunch paid for by the rest of the group. It's a challenge, considering we have to make our choice after the first episode. I chose Nikki... and let's just say I made a bad choice. We get together every Tuesday for lunch and hash-out Monday's episodes. So in short, we're competitively obsessed with the show.
So, we decided to have a Bachelor Party of our own, complete with potluck goodies, pj's and 3-hours of TV goodness (sorry, no pics). What a shocking ending! I was so happy when he proposed to Melissa. They seemed perfect together. And then, bam! Jason crushed Melissa's heart, Molly entered the scene, and the episode ends with them kissing. Wow... let's just say I'm totally shocked!
Some of my friends have their "theories" (backed by hours of online research) about what really happened. Some believe Molly had it in the bag the whole time and the producers of the show paid Jason to lead America on and then pull a switch. Who knows. Can't wait to watch "After the Final Rose: Part 2" tonight and get more clarification.
4 comments:
oh dear... I'm right there with you. Last night was CrAzY! My choice was Melissa all along so last night was way sad! Tonight should be interesting-
So happy Jillian is the next Bachelorette! Woo hoo!
What a crazy ending that was. It even had Ryan on the edge of his seat. Ryan wanted him to go home without anyone. I just still can't beleive it all ended that way. Don't you just love reality shows.
Jason was totally charming... and then he did this? What a loser. I must say- I was totally disappointed too! My mom had been reading 'reality steve' as well and kept me updated... Hopefully Jillians story will be better!
Post a Comment