Friday, February 27, 2009

No Line on the Horizon

I've been listening to U2's new album "No Line on the Horizon" the last few days (yes, I had an inside source that gave me the music before the official March 2 release). It makes me happy! I just might have to go see U23D for the fourth time this weekend.

My friend Steve at work described U2's music perfectly,
"There are many great songs out there that don’t have lasting power or that I just get tired of, but U2 songs are hidden gems. The more I listen, the more I like. Great bands have staying power. Their songs don’t dissolve over time."

4 comments:

The Carters said...

Katie I have been following your blog for like 2 weeks but I guess I've just been too scared to say hi. You always have something fun and exciting to say! I remember the good ole days on drill! You were such a great captain and friend. Anyway, keep in touch.

Hale-O There said...

Kates,
I was behind on so many posts! Where to start? Go St. George tri- you will rock. I have no clue how you do it, you are soooo busy. I say if you can cut back it might be good, I know how much you love Oprah and playing and it sounds like you don't have time for either. So you and chase are on a commercial or something? I need more details- where can I see this? I am dying for spring too. I'd love to have a mtn. biking friend...

Marci + Dan said...

I love the CD. So good.

The Smoots said...

Katie Hey! So i just found your blog through carly's and i wanted to say hello! How are you guys doing? We need to do a double some time! Oh and i am glad to hear some reviews on the u2 cd. I have been thinking about getting it, so glad i saw your blog!