It's definitely an "experience" taking family photos with babies. Thanks to Photoshop, we were able to pop-in happy faces of the wee ones. Here's the outcome!
Those turned out so cute! Definately better than the Cook Family pictures turned out. I love your hair color too. I definately want to go to that hair girl before I head out.
What an adorable crew! I will for sure call you when I get in town this weekend and we will find a time when we can meet up..I miss your bum and you HAVE to meet my new boyfriend!
7 comments:
These pictures are so cute!
Those pics are so super cute! Oh my goodness! Cute, cute, cute!
What a beautiful family! You guys look gorgeous.
Cute pictures!! Such a photogenic family!
Wow Katie, those pictures are awesome! You look fabulous!
Those turned out so cute! Definately better than the Cook Family pictures turned out. I love your hair color too. I definately want to go to that hair girl before I head out.
What an adorable crew! I will for sure call you when I get in town this weekend and we will find a time when we can meet up..I miss your bum and you HAVE to meet my new boyfriend!
Post a Comment